Volant Global - Your Ultimate Place To Get Different Types Of Visas in Dubai!
When it comes to moving abroad, you need to have access to a UAE visa. Having an authorised visa will help you to enter as well as stay in the United Arab Emirates. No matter what your reason is to visit the country, be sure you choose the right visa services in UAE. Getting a visa is one of the tedious tasks that require time, effort and, most significantly, your money. Volant Global is on the mission to offer different types of visa services in Dubai. The core purpose of our visa services is to help our clients get visas without any complications.
Have Questions? We Are Here To Answer Your Calls!
If you’re looking to work in the UAE for a specific period of time, you need to choose an employment visa. Issued by the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation, it is specifically designed to help foreign nationals work in the country.
Documents Needed By Employment Visa
- Copy of the passport
- Colour photograph with a white background
- Academic degrees verified by MFA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
- Approval letter from any proficient authority
Also known as investor visa, it is applicable for people looking to start their new business in Dubai or who wish to invest in an existing one. The investor with a partner visa can stay, enter or leave the country as per their days. Our visa services in UAE will help you to get a visa within a few days.
Documents Needed By Partner Visa
- Copy of trade licence
- Colour photograph with a white background (passport size)
- Bank details (of at least six months)
- List of partners for LLC company
- Copy of Memorandum
This is a visa that is applicable to people who wish to travel or stay in Dubai for a vacation. The visit visa can be issued for 30-90 days as per your needs and preferences. If you wish to apply for a visit visa to Dubai, you can get in touch with our visa agent in the UAE.
Documents Needed By Visit Visa
- Visa application form filled with necessary details
- Copy of passport, having at least 6 months of validity period
- Copy of flight/airline ticket and travel insurance
- Photograph with white background
This is similar to a visit visa with one difference. In this type of visa service in Dubai, you can sponsor it for your parents, children or spouse. The visa can be sponsored by an employee or employer having a valid UAE residence visa.
Documents Needed For Family Or Sponsor Visa
- Visa application form of UAE (either online or from a registered typing office)
- Copy of passports of the members who are planning to visit the UAE
- Passport size photographs of the sponsored members
- Monthly salary of the sponsor
- Accommodation proof, Ejari certificate and latest utility bill
- Copy of medical clearance certificate
- Original marriage certificate attested by UAE Embassy and home country
Last type of visa service in Dubai is a maid visa that allows a maid to visit and stay in the country. The validity of the UAE maid visa lasts for about 1 year. However, you need to choose visa renewal in the UAE after every year. We, at Volant Global, help people to renew their visas without any extra efforts.
Documents Needed For Maid Visa
- Original labour contract
- Tenancy contract that reveals 2 bedroom apartment (minimum) with Ejari attestation
- Three passport sized photographs of maid
- Original Emirates ID